All in one cookers

Not interested.
Do you know what our kitchens would look like if we went out to get all that stuff? I don't even want to THINK about it!
I'm living in a clutter-free world. :wink:
Very true and I don't need appliances that are smarter than me.

And for a lot less cash, you could buy a timer that will turn off the crockpot or whatever.

And for a lot less cash, you could buy a timer that will turn off the crockpot or whatever.

I think that I can go one better.;

If you have a microwave with an electronic control panel, then there should be a timer setting on it that can be set for as much as 90 minutes. I used mine yesterday to time the turkey breast in the oven. Save those few bucks.

As far as stirring goes, if you want to be pampered & spoiled THAT much, you can BUY this accessory online for about $35 or so.

Small appliance co's woo prospective buyers into buying their products by introducing new-fangled stuff that supposedly take all the worries out of cooking. They expect you to just run out and get that new gizmo because you supposedly want it so bad to make life & cooking in the kitchen a little better.

They supposedly theorize that you'll gladly throw away all your old appliances and try to get the very latest gizmo in cooking technology. I'm not going to just throw something away because I want something better, as long as it is working properly, unless it is broken, & I want to replace it. :wink: :headshake:

Totally agree with you both - clutter free is the way to go :okay:
It looks like Kitchenaid are trying to sell solutions to problems that don't exist.

Totally agree with you both - clutter free is the way to go :okay:
It looks like Kitchenaid are trying to sell solutions to problems that don't exist.

Or for problems that weren't that much of a big deal all along!

They are just rehashing gizmos for an age-old problem that was solved eons ago.

These co's have to try to keep up their good image by staying in business & by introducing & selling of those gizmos. But it is the consumer that decides as to whether they want it or not. They say that there's a sucker born every minute. :headshake:

Last edited:
I think that I can go one better.;

If you have a microwave with an electronic control panel, then there should be a timer setting on it that can be set for as much as 90 minutes. I used mine yesterday to time the turkey breast in the oven. Save those few bucks.

As far as stirring goes, if you want to be pampered & spoiled THAT much, you can BUY this accessory online for about $35 or so.

Small appliance co's woo prospective buyers into buying their products by introducing new-fangled stuff that supposedly take all the worries out of cooking. They expect you to just run out and get that new gizmo because you supposedly want it so bad to make life & cooking in the kitchen a little better.

They supposedly theorize that you'll gladly throw away all your old appliances and try to get the very latest gizmo in cooking technology. I'm not going to just throw something away because I want something better, as long as it is working properly, unless it is broken, & I want to replace it. :wink: :headshake:
Well I was thinking to actually turn off said small appliance at a specific time.
I actually prefer my stove timer over the microwave timer unless I am doing something that requires seconds for timing stuff.

Now on the second part of this you are so right.
"With the new tempitz 3000, you can cook like a restaurant chef. It makes perfect steaks, scrambled eggs come out fantastic. Never worry about overcooking again.
If you order today, we will throw in the cookitz 4000 that will do everything from perfect rice and yogurt to quick stews and beans and steamed vegetables. As an added bonus, you also get the blenditz 2000 for making perfect juices and smoothies to eat healthier. And last but not least if you order in the next 30 minutes we will give you the all new fairitz 1000 to make perfectly fried foods without all the oil and wonderful baked goods too.
With this system, you can become a chef in no time. It is healthier and look at the money you will save by not eating out. All this for the low price of $700 plus shipping and handling. *separate shipping on all the bonus items. Food not included. You also get my recipe books for the itz line. So call now and don't miss out on this incredible offer."

Last edited:
There are several key words in the above post designed to separate non-cooks from their money.

Now yes, I could see someone having a use for one or more of the items. The catch is these people already liked to cook and the added features were just a bonus when their frequently used small appliance wore out. The cost wasn't much over what they would have paid for a replacement. So it was considered an upgrade. But you can bet your bottom dollar, this group did extensive research before buying it.

I know a few people with the Instant Pot, most do cook and love them. I know one that I think will be disappointed because it won't actually prep the food.

Well I was thinking to actually turn off said small appliance at a specific time.
I actually prefer my stove timer over the microwave timer unless I am doing something that requires seconds for timing stuff.

Now on the second part of this you are so right.
"With the new tempitz 3000, you can cook like a restaurant chef. It makes perfect steaks, scrambled eggs come out fantastic. Never worry about overcooking again.
If you order today, we will throw in the cookitz 4000 that will do everything from perfect rice and yogurt to quick stews and beans and steamed vegetables. As an added bonus, you also get the blenditz 2000 for making perfect juices and smoothies to eat healthier. And last but not least if you order in the next 30 minutes we will give you the all new fairitz 1000 to make perfectly fried foods without all the oil and wonderful baked goods too.
With this system, you can become a chef in no time. It is healthier and look at the money you will save by not eating out. All this for the low price of $700 plus shipping and handling. *separate shipping on all the bonus items. Food not included. You also get my recipe books for the itz line. So call now and don't miss out on this incredible offer."

Thanks!

I'll rush right out and go get all those things!

Oh, wait! First I gotta throw away all my old appliances, whether they are working or not - to make way for the clutter that is about to storm into the kitchen! Where will I put everything? Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Right now, I gotta make plans to line up all the clutter on the kitchen countertops.
NOT!!! :headshake:

Thanks!

I'll rush right out and go get all those things!

Oh, wait! First I gotta throw away all my old appliances, whether they are working or not - to make way for the clutter that is about to storm into the kitchen! Where will I put everything? Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Right now, I gotta make plans to line up all the clutter on the kitchen countertops.
NOT!!! :headshake:
I forgot for 6 measly payments of $49.99, you can have the mixitz 4500. Call now and we will knock one payment off and throw in free shipping.

I forgot for 6 measly payments of $49.99, you can have the mixitz 4500. Call now and we will knock one payment off and throw in free shipping.

I'll get right on it! Hah!! As an extra added attraction, I want you to throw in the Empire State Building also. Dirt cheap!! Hah! :wink::wacky:

Back
Top Bottom