New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon from Barcelona ..

What do you wish you had known before coming to Barcelona ?

My passion turned into my profession. Travel / Tour & Sightseeing Guide, providing Urban Tours, Gastro Eno Tours
and tours throughout The Iberian Peninsula.

Happily married, young grand mom of 3, and a profound enjoyment for the culinary arts ..
Hi Francesca

Welcome to CookingBites.
:welcome:

We used to house share with someone from Barcelona when my husband and I were at university.
The guy was a great cook and it was fantastic to see what he could rustle up. We have never come across grill corn on the cob before we met him!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here at CookingBites.

SNSSO

Hi Francesca

Welcome to CookingBites.
:welcome:

We used to house share with someone from Barcelona when my husband and I were at university.
The guy was a great cook and it was fantastic to see what he could rustle up. We have never come across grill corn on the cob before we met him!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here at CookingBites.

SNSSO

Good afternoon.

Wow. Small world. Corn on the Cob on Grill.

Up until approximately, two decades ago, corn on the cob was only used for farm animal feed. It was the South American Immigration which had created a different view about corn ! Thank you very much. Have a lovely day.

Elawin,

Gaudi .. Yes, he was an architectural genius ..

The Costa Brava, is astoundingly stunningly gorgeous and filled with coves, rock formations and then the tranquil Mediterranean .. Cadaques is simply pinteresque .. As is Figueras ..

The Cava ( sparkling wines ) designation called Sant Sadurni d´ Anoia overlooks the 7 Peaks in the Monserrat área of Alt Penèdes .. This is another amazing zone to visit and it is only 40 km north west of the city of Barcelona ..

Thank you once again and have a wonderful weekend ahead ..

I spent a few days in Barcelona in '71 prior to heading down the coast to Almeria to catch the ferry to Melilla. Nice city.

SNSS:

Thank you very much. Have a lovely weekend ..

The site has a useful feature for member names. Put the @ sign in and then the first three letters of a members name and the site will pull up a list of matching member names. It will also then page the person and let them know that you have named them in a post.

So
Code:
@fra
will give me
upload_2017-6-3_17-57-31.png

And all I need to do is select it and you will get an alert saying you were mentioned in a post.
@Francesca

@sns:

I got it with 2 of the Posters .. However, I seem not to be able to obtain the matching name bar for @sns !

I spent a few days in Barcelona in '71 prior to heading down the coast to Almeria to catch the ferry to Melilla. Nice city.

WOW .. Quite a trip south ! 1971 .. My my .. Some things have changed quite a bit !

I have never been to Melilla however, I have been to Morocco. My husband and I took an amazing Circuit Tour for 14 days 13 nights a couple of years ago. It was very fascinating gastronomically speaking ..

Have a lovely weekend.

WOW .. Quite a trip south ! 1971 .. My my .. Some things have changed quite a bit !

I have never been to Melilla however, I have been to Morocco. My husband and I took an amazing Circuit Tour for 14 days 13 nights a couple of years ago. It was very fascinating gastronomically speaking ..

Have a lovely weekend.

We started in Irun, then Zaragoza, then Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom