New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SatNavSaysStraightOn

With a little assistance, I finally realised that it is SAT not sns !!!!!

Now I got it .. I never forgot what the Young lady who launched Last Minute Dot Com Travel had told me when she had begun her Company.

" I am as techi as a peanut " ! Well, I too !!!

Have a lovely weekend ..

We started in Irun, then Zaragoza, then Barcelona.

@Yorky

Wow, you really have traversed the Iberian Peninsula.

The Basque town of Irun, is the border passage to France .. I have never stopped in Irun.

Just some of the tours I do go to the Basque Country and then into France but normally the summer tours I do are from: Gerona, and they head to Cap de Creus / Cadaquès and then Figueras and up to Collure, and on to the Monastery and Ruins of San Martin de Ampurias very close to Carcassonne in France ( on the other side of the Pyrenees. )

I am a grand fan of San Sebastian .. It is the epicurean Capital of The Iberian Peninsula ..

Have a great weekend.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn

With a little assistance, I finally realised that it is SAT not sns !!!!!

Now I got it .. I never forgot what the Young lady who launched Last Minute Dot Com Travel had told me when she had begun her Company.

" I am as techi as a peanut " ! Well, I too !!!

Have a lovely weekend ..
Don't worry.
I can only have the one name, but over the years (I've had this nickname online for over 6 years now people have abbreviated SatNavSaysStraightOn to its initials SNSSO so I'm used to looking for that as well now.

@Yorky

Wow, you really have traversed the Iberian Peninsula.

The Basque town of Irun, is the border passage to France .. I have never stopped in Irun.

We arrived in Irun by train from Paris around 18:00. Our ongoing train to Zaragoza was around 07:00 the next morning. We were permitted to sit on the train station floor but were not permitted to lie down. Not a pleasant night's sleep.

We arrived in Irun by train from Paris around 18:00. Our ongoing train to Zaragoza was around 07:00 the next morning. We were permitted to sit on the train station floor but were not permitted to lie down. Not a pleasant night's sleep.

There are different types of train ticket classifications and some are sitting only and some include a bunk bed .. That is a long journey ..

Ryan Air costs approximately 50 Euros more or less to fly from Paris to Barcelona or Madrid .. It is worth it ..

Then, there are long distance buses throughout the country. Spain has excellent public transport ..

Now, there are High Speed AVE trains for long distance however, they are more expensive, then flying to destinations via low cost Iberia, the country´s main airline. *** www.edreams.com or www.edreams.es / www.booking.com ( hotels only of all classifications )

Have a lovely day.

There are different types of train ticket classifications and some are sitting only and some include a bunk bed .. That is a long journey ..
Do the train tickets control whether you are allowed to sit or lie down on the station floor? Not the train floor, the station? (We tend to say train station because there are also bus stations as well and it clarifies it in English.)
We were permitted to sit on the train station floor but were not permitted to lie down. Not a pleasant night's sleep.

Hello all! I am "Charlie", I am a SAHM of 2 grown young men, and I have an in home daycare. I love to bake and cook, but as my husband says~it has to be done with "love!" I am always up for new recipes to try, and I have plenty of taste testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom