The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Sausages

Port Marinaded Sausages with Red Onion Sauce

20170802_144800.jpg

Home-made sausages - these are spicy Asian style pork sausages, in raw state. Recipe and cooked version to follow. Here we go: Home-made Asian style Spicy Sausages. One thing I will say is that if I am going to keep making sausages the I need a sausage machine of some sort. Using a piping bag is tedious and difficult. :ohmy:

20170806_125538.jpg

Last edited:
Subject to me actually getting home before the 20th, I have several sausage entries that are variously vegetarian and vegan. But and this is the big but, they are on my laptop at home, not the tablet in hospital with me... And I'm not sure I'll have chance to make them to re-photo them before the deadline. In fact some of them I don't think I have photos for but there we go...

IMG_0834.JPG

Chicken Tikka Masausage

Another recipe challenge, another bad pun, and another tasty mashup. I've been wanting to do this for the last 2 weeks, and I finally had time to do it: chicken sausage that contains all the elements of a Chicken Tikka Masala. I will link to a thread shortly that chronicles my journey, and shows how I made it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom