What did you cook, eat or drink today (February 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190215_171648.jpg

Went out for dinner to wood fired oven place. Had their wings with caramelized onions for appy. I had a Margherita type pizza and Craig had a meatball, sausage, pepperoni pizza, as well as rigatoni Bolognese, he was hungry, and double espressos after dinner. He had a couple of draught Stellas and I had a couple of pinot grigios, plus a big bottle of San Pellegrino to share. Amarettos after we got home. I'm still wide awake from the espresso, which is SOP for me and the reason I don't have it often, Craig's already snoozing. Most of pizzas came home with us and will be breakfast/brunch tomorrow.

Attachments

• chicken 1 s.jpg
    chicken 1 s.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 159
  • marinade 3 s.jpg
    marinade 3 s.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Simply tell us what you cooked, ate or drank today. We love to know! Photos are appreciated but not at all necessary.
I cook Shrimps with vegetables. family love it so much
You guys live like kings, sad morning here, I've just had tomatoes on toast, lots of s and p. From our garden so they were so sweet. Cup of earl gray tea.

Russ
looks good and really looks nice to eat. planning to cook it today. what must be the ingredients? thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out for dinner to wood fired oven place. Had their wings with caramelized onions for appy. I had a Margherita type pizza and Craig had a meatball, sausage, pepperoni pizza, as well as rigatoni Bolognese, he was hungry, and double espressos after dinner. He had a couple of draught Stellas and I had a couple of pinot grigios, plus a big bottle of San Pellegrino to share. Amarettos after we got home. I'm still wide awake from the espresso, which is SOP for me and the reason I don't have it often, Craig's already snoozing. Most of pizzas came home with us and will be breakfast/brunch tomorrow.

I have never had cold left over pizza for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom