What did you cook, eat or drink today (February 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not done any editing.
Frittata

Piccies tomorrow !

As promised. Nothing done to edit them, just straight off the camera.

20190216175408_IMG_1821.JPG

This was a what's left in the fridge frittata.
Onions fried, potatoes parboiled, broccoli parboiled, red pepper gently fried, red chilli pepper gently fried, kalamati olives, peas straight from the freezer. 18 or 20 eggs, I can't remember. Anyhow there's 3 days food there for the 2 of us for evening meals. Won't need anything else with them because there's plenty of veg in it already .

Last edited:
Onions fried, potatoes parboiled, broccoli parboiled, red pepper gently fried, red chilli pepper gently fried, kalamati olives, peas straight from the freezer. 18 or 20 eggs, I can't remember. Anyhow there's 3 days food there for the 2 of us for evening meals. Won't need anything else with them because there's plenty of veg in it already .

Lovely! I like the olives.

No pictures of the dish sorry but I made a really tasty chicken (thigh fillet) dish last night using mushroom XO. Served with sushi rice seasoned with ginger, sesame oil & furikake + a simple salad of tomato & cucumber.

I saw this jar in an Asian market a few weeks back & for $3 I couldn’t leave it there. Yesterday I was in another Asian market and they had gorgeous bundles of enoki. The XO is extremely spicy so I added a few vegetables & I felt the dish needed sweetness so I added some black garlic preserved in honey that was a Xmas present.

E3345D98-72D0-4799-AD68-9530BDB7E7EB.jpeg

Last edited:
No pictures of the dish sorry but I made a really tasty chicken (thigh fillet) dish last night using mushroom XO. Served with sushi rice seasoned with ginger, sesame oil & furikake + a simple salad of tomato & cucumber.

I saw this jar in an Asian market a few weeks back & for $3 I couldn’t leave it there. Yesterday I was in another Asian market and they had gorgeous bundles of enoki. The XO is extremely spicy so I added a few vegetables & I felt the dish needed sweetness so I added some black garlic preserved in honey that was a Xmas present.

View attachment 22503

I can only imagine! :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom