What did you cook, eat or drink today (November 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch today is a Tesco cheese + onion sandwich and a mug of tea, other hslf is still at work so we are eating seperately.

Keralan veggie curry from Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals.
Quite enjoyed this, the 'zing' you get when you bite into a pineapple chunk is a lovely contrast.
And @morning glory no, it took me considerably longer than 15 minutes!

20181108_180855.jpg
20181108_180904.jpg
20181108_180901.jpg
20181108_181441.jpg

It looks delicious. What's the 'sauce' on the chicken @Rocklobster?
That is a dressing/vinagarette of olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon zest, garlic,oregano, dried chili, salt, peppeer, onion, feta...all wizzed up with a blender. I quickly marinated the chicken breasts in some before cooking. Then used the rest as a salad dressing.

That is a dressing/vinagarette of olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon zest, garlic,oregano, dried chili, salt, peppeer, onion, feta...all wizzed up with a blender. I quickly marinated the chicken breasts in some before cooking. Then used the rest as a salad dressing.

I like the feta in that mix. :okay:

I made my competition "33" chilli tonight. Came out great.

I've won a few local chilli cook-offs with this recipe, and tonight would have definitely scored high.

The 33 stands for 3 kinds of hot peppers (dried serrano flakes, cayenne powder, and fresh jalapenos), and 3 kinds of beans (black, red kidney, and cannelini).

Pics later.

...and is that recipe posted here? Or is it a secret?

No, not posted. I guess I can try to come up with amounts. I've always done this by eye.

I make my own chili powder, so that'll have an effect, and it's not my fault if I happen to leave out a secret ingredient...:whistling:

Oh my! Just look at that sarnie. And that rare beef... oh my!
Yeah.. a bit decadent, but, it's been a busy week..I went all day without a decent meal, so at closing time I just sliced off some thin rib eyes and grabbed a couple of soft ciabatta's...It was a messy affair, got through most of it..my partner only ate half of hers but the doggy will be happy tomorrow when we give her treats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom