What did you cook, eat or drink today (November 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Hubbard's cupboard is bare, I'm afraid..I had to dig some sausage out of the freezer, potatoes from under the sink, and the last few eggs in the refrigerator..some grated pecorino, with a blob of Calabrian crushed chili sauce...View attachment 20423

You made a great job of dinner out of nothing!

We had 2 kinds of quesadillas plus a side of guacamole.

Corn spiced with S and P and a little bit of dried oregano, lightly sauteed in a bit of EVOO, with fontina and Parm cheeses. My very favoritest as Pooh would say.

Chicken, onions, red bell peppers, and garlic spiced with S and P, cumin, coriander, with fontina and Monteray Jack cheeses .

Get on your own line before you close...

Easy peasy.
I do take stuff home occasionally. But by 530-6 (we close at 6) i usually just want to get the heck out of there. Plus, we usually fight off a late rally up to the final buzzer. I like to go home and eat sitting down at least once a fay.

IMG_0888a.jpg

Surf 'n turf. Steak, hake in tempura batter, pickled cucumbers, roasted tomatoes, lemon mayonnaise.

We (meaning my wife) decided to try an alternative Hainanese chicken rice stall today. It was US$1.20 instead of US$ 1.05. In my opinion, although it was a larger portion, I prefer the original.

new served 9 s.jpg

Well I got bored waiting for @morning glory to prepare hers. So I decided to go for my own. Fray Bentos Snake and Kids knees pudding. Slightly underwhelming.

DSC_0917.JPG
DSC_0919.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom