What did you cook/eat today (January 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alaskan Wild Salmon marinating in Italian Green Evoo, dill and sea salt ..

AAFRANCESCAALASKASALMON20180111_134051.jpg

Thank you Is it a salad though - can Tarte Tatin be a salad? It was served warm as a starter course.

@morning glory

The tarte tatin is only one of the ingredients .. I make salads with warm and cold ingredients .. ( Antipasto for example has cold and hot ítems ) ..

Yes, it is a starter or main depending on you ..

Gorgeous whatever, one wishes to call it ..

Clean out the fridge night. We had 3 heirloom tomato halves, a little bit of dried/oven roasted tomato pesto, tiny fresh moz balls, so I made a sauce with the above plus some sautéed chopped onion, garlic, and white wine, served over pasta with parm. Turned out pretty good.

Last night I BBQ’ed a butterflied chicken after marinating in some of my Mid East haul. I also charred some huge boiled corn on the cob. Plus salad that included freshly roasted red beets.

This morning I have a pot of caponata on the stove. I bought some olives the other day that were processed at home by the people who own the middle eastern spice shop with chillies & some sort of woody herb after being cracked. They are very firm to the bite so I’ve added some to the caponata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom