What did you cook/eat today (January 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikea lunch of veggie balls and salad with a bread roll.

This evenings meal will be the last of the ratatouille served with something... I don't think we have any suitable bread left so it may have to be served over rice instead.

So last night's ratatouille with eggs for extra protein.

PSX_20180109_143053.jpg

Tuesday night's dinner was curry soup, i.e. the same as Monday night's but with the addition of "my" curry powder, black pepper, crushed chilli, and garlic. It also had broccoli in it. Afters was a couple of clementines, followed by a cup of hot chocolate.

The last time I had oysters (as shown above) was in the Shangri-La, Kuala Lumpur about 20 years ago. The Malay businesses have a yearly "take your secretary for lunch day" and many of the hotels prepare special buffet lunches for that day. Luckily, a colleague and I shared the same secretary so we could afford to go "up market".

The Thais do include "hoy" in a number of dishes but it's more akin to a mussel than an oyster.

Only crackers and too much coffee while speaking continuosly on the mobile phone, running through the set.. my PA brought me a sandwich and it's still on my desk..I'm quite sure I'll jump a decent dinner as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom