What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2024)?

ALDI, Kroger, and one thing from Big Lots:

IMG_7963.jpeg

MrsT eats so much of that popcorn, I buy two bags at a time…usually twice a week.

IMG_7964.jpeg

Pop was on sale, so I splurged for my biannual 12-pack and got a name-brand.

IMG_7966.jpeg

Sometimes, the lettuce at Kroger all looks beautiful and full and vibrant, and other times…not so much. 😒

ALDI, Kroger, and one thing from Big Lots:

View attachment 111941
MrsT eats so much of that popcorn, I buy two bags at a time…usually twice a week.

View attachment 111942
Pop was on sale, so I splurged for my biannual 12-pack and got a name-brand.

View attachment 111944
Sometimes, the lettuce at Kroger all looks beautiful and full and vibrant, and other times…not so much. 😒
Ok you've shown consistent taste over a prolonged period on the tea front, you'll be pleased to hear I am prepared to take tea with you 😆

Ok you've shown consistent taste over a prolonged period on the tea front, you'll be pleased to hear I am prepared to take tea with you 😆
Just so you know, you mentioned stopping by for a cuppa on your Grand Tour-US Edition, and I couldn’t keep my brain from putting together an afternoon tea menu…American-style.

I’ve got it all worked out except for the top tier (that’ll come to me sometime during the night tonight :laugh: )!

Fresh delivered? Haven't had any in years, but used to love them.
Nope, bought at Cracker Barrel. Reading their Wiki page, they’ve been bought and sold several times over the years, recipe changed, but the current owners say they’re back to the original recipe.

To me, they taste very dry.

Back
Top Bottom