10 Question Food Quiz

I didn't know what petit lucques were.
almost.jpg

7/10 -- Sous chef. Nice work. You’re not yet up there with Angela Hartnett, but you’re a keen cook who likes to try new things and enjoys experimenting with interesting ingredients.

I don't know who Angela Hartnett is, but apparently I'm not as good of a cook. :scratchhead:

The test was definitely aimed at a British/European cook. I never would have guessed pomegranate juice would be good in a pudding. Although, in the UK, a pudding can be a lot of things. :laugh:

I did get the petite luckies thing right. :okay:

CD

I'm afraid that I couldn't answer any of the questions. I probably could've guessed and got 33% right.

9/10 Master Chef.
I thought it was 'Nduja and instead it was Harissa which by the way I don't know exactly what it is, I think something similar to 'Nduja? Damn! as a Master Chef I should know it! :laugh:
I was also impressed by their knowledge of Malloreddus pasta.

IMG_5236.jpeg

I had to guess at a few, and I missed the pasta shape question.

I knew about the pomegranate molasses, because a certain member here has sung its praises on more than one occasion.

9/10 Master Chef.
I thought it was 'Nduja and instead it was Harissa which by the way I don't know exactly what it is, I think something similar to 'Nduja? Damn! as a Master Chef I should know it! :laugh:
I got 9/10 because I didn’t know what the pasta was but in my defence being a coeliac means my pasta knowledge is limited to what gluten free offerings there are!

7/10 -- Sous chef. Nice work. You’re not yet up there with Angela Hartnett, but you’re a keen cook who likes to try new things and enjoys experimenting with interesting ingredients.

I don't know who Angela Hartnett is, but apparently I'm not as good of a cook. :scratchhead:

The test was definitely aimed at a British/European cook. I never would have guessed pomegranate juice would be good in a pudding. Although, in the UK, a pudding can be a lot of things. :laugh:

I did get the petite luckies thing right. :okay:

CD
IMO she’s not all that 😎

Pomegranate molasses is a mostly used in Mediterranean cooking 👍

9/10 Master Chef.
Ones a Tunisian spice mix and the other a type of spreadable pork that reminds me of stinky chorizo, really wanted to like it and really don‘t 😆

Back
Top Bottom