10 Question Food Quiz

I got 10/10 but totally guessed about the olives based on looks and knew 1 of the 3 pasta choices wasn't correct and was kind of sure about the other so got that one right. We actually have n'duja in the fridge so knew it wasn't that, besides the fact that I've made harissa before. Craig likes both, but really likes n'duja and our Italian market carries it so we keep it around. It makes great Amatriciana sauce.

Those that haven't tried pomegranate juice or molasses really should. It's got great flavor. Craig doesn't like pomegranate seeds at all and turns his nose up when he hears a recipe has anything pomegranate in it, but if I don't tell him it has juice or molasses, he loves the dish.

Those that haven't tried pomegranate juice or molasses really should.

My mom used to drink pomegranate juice/syrup every day. It was a health fad for a while. I tried it, and didn't NOT like it. Actually, looking at her face when she drank it told me she didn't actually like it, either.

CD

My mom used to drink pomegranate juice/syrup every day. It was a health fad for a while. I tried it, and didn't NOT like it. Actually, looking at her face when she drank it told me she didn't actually like it, either.

CD

Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. I've never had it just to drink, other than just a small taste first time I used it, have always used it in something.

Ones a Tunisian spice mix and the other a type of spreadable pork that reminds me of stinky chorizo, really wanted to like it and really don‘t 😆

Ah I love it instead, although I am not a huge fan of spicy food/ingredients.
However I’d like to try Harissa for a comparison…. Oh well I think I’d be only able to sweat a lot 🥵😅

Last edited:
Ones a Tunisian spice mix and the other a type of spreadable pork that reminds me of stinky chorizo, really wanted to like it and really don‘t 😆

I like it a lot (nduja). It has a fruity dimension which chorizo doesn't have. In fact, I don't really like chorozo but love nduja. It needs to be used sparingly. Maybe you tasted it neat in a little lump? A small amount will make a fantastic pasta sauce if loosened with pasta water.

I like it a lot (nduja). It has a fruity dimension which chorizo doesn't have. In fact, I don't really like chorozo but love nduja. It needs to be used sparingly. Maybe you tasted it neat in a little lump? A small amount will make a fantastic pasta sauce if loosened with pasta water.

Are you talking about Spanish or Mexican chorizo? The Mexican version is spreadable. Isn't the Spanish version a firm salami-type sausage?

CD

Back
Top Bottom