2019 Advent Calendars

Not a very pretty chocolate though...
No, but then the colour of passionfruit isn't the best really. It did catch us both off guard, but passionfruit it definitely was. There caramel one was browner and caramel coloured. The passionfruit quite clearly a white chocolate (natural white chocolate rather than the artificial white that is a milky bar white) with a flavour. We'd happily have it again, not that we'll get it again from the boxes I purchased then wrapped up but we now have a much nicer source of vegan chocolate but not yet on a par with Booja Booja which you can get in Australia but it's exceptionally expensive and hard to find.

More Gouda, and that's purple fig and cinnamon spread.

I forgot to include the little peanut butter treat from one of the calendars. I'll add it to tomorrow's pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's tomato-olive Gouda and blueberry-black currant jam.

I remembered to include the little peanut butter treat from yesterday, but forgot today's choco Santa. Gotta love getting older. :)

That's tomato-olive Gouda and blueberry-black currant jam.

I remembered to include the little peanut butter treat from yesterday, but forgot today's choco Santa. Gotta love getting older. :)

Looking forward to seeing your tattoos from the Fruit Stripe... :D

These pastilles are delicious. This strawberry flavoured one actually tastes of real strawberries. Normally I wouldn't go near anything claim a strawberry flavour (thinks back to the awful days of strawberry flavoured Angel Delight) but having had the raspberry, caramel and passionfruit versions, I was happy to try the strawberry version. I would happily have more!

M&M's have gotten out of control here when I was a kid (1970's), we had plain and peanut. That was it. That was all we needed.

Now, it's plain, peanut, peanut butter (ok, those can stay), caramel, pretzel, almond, Nutella, white chocolate, dark chocolate, toffee, crispy, coffee, mint, mini-sized, birthday cake, coconut, coffee nut, red velvet, mega-sized, cookies & cream, fudge brownie, orange chocolate, chocolate cherry, candy corn, marshmallow, hot chocolate, gingerbread, carrot cake, candy apple, cheesecake, butterscotch, pecan pie, strawberry, pumpkin spice, and about two dozen more I missed!

Back
Top Bottom