Recipe Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese

CheyyRhodes

Local time
12:10 PM
A long time ago, I made bagels with salmon for the first time at my aunt's house, after that, my aunt invited me on every special summer vacation so that I could make creamy chees bagels with salmon for her. This is the first time I'm sharing the recipe with you.

Don't worry too much today's meal is going to be something different that will be on your table in a few moments because you just have to come up with a few simple recipes to make it.

Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese.jpg

Bagels with salmon and cream cheese are a satisfying combination that makes for a delicious and satisfying meal. the toasted bagel's crispy is rich in creamy cream cheese and plays a vital role in making it delicious. at the same time, the smoky flavor of the salmon adds a savory note. Topped with capers, red onion, and fresh dill, this bagel sandwich is bursting with flavor and perfect for any time of day.

Ingredients

1 bagel (plain or your favorite flavor)
2 tablespoons cream cheese
2 ounces smoked salmon
1 tablespoon capers
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste

Prepare the Bagel:

Set the temperature of your conventional or toaster oven to 350°F (175°C).
Slice the bagel in half horizontally.

Toast the bagel halves for approximately five minutes, or until they are mildly crispy, on a baking sheet in a preheated oven.

Prepare the Toppings:

While the bagel is toasting, thinly slice the red onion and chop the fresh dill.
Measure out the cream cheese, smoked salmon, and capers.

Assemble the Bagel:

Once the bagel halves are toasted, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly.
Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each bagel half.
Top one-half with the smoked salmon, spreading it evenly.
Sprinkle the capers over the smoked salmon.
Add the sliced red onion on top of the capers.
Sprinkle the chopped fresh dill over the red onion.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Serve and Enjoy:

Place the other bagel half on top to form a sandwich.
Slice the bagel sandwich in half, if desired.
Serve the bagel sandwich immediately and enjoy!

Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese.jpg

Hi, welcome - is this meant to be an entry in our current cream cheese challenge? Let me know and I can help get it entered (you’re 90% there already).

Back
Top Bottom