Recipe Boeuf Bourguignon (cooked in wine)

DITTO
When I think of Boeuf Bourguignon I think of Julia Child. She brought French cooking to America. Her first show featured Boeuf Bourguignon. Every homemaker in the U.S. made Boeuf Bourguignon for dinner parties. I remember Mother making it when Dad invited his Boss for dinner. A good hostess had to have Boeuf Bourguignon in her repertoire.
Boeuf Bourguignon is the Mother and Father of wine braised cooking.
Do you want to amp up a simple strew? Braise with wine.
Amen!

DITTO
When I think of Boeuf Bourguignon I think of Julia Child. She brought French cooking to America. Her first show featured Boeuf Bourguignon. Every homemaker in the U.S. made Boeuf Bourguignon for dinner parties. I remember Mother making it when Dad invited his Boss for dinner. A good hostess had to have Boeuf Bourguignon in her repertoire.
Boeuf Bourguignon is the Mother and Father of wine braised cooking.
Do you want to amp up a simple strew? Braise with wine.
I just watched the "Beef" episode of Jacques & Julia, and they cook variations of the same dish side-by-side, and in this case, it was beef burgundy/boeuf bourguignon.

It's absolutely hilarious watching the two of them, because she constantly teases him about one thing or another, just to be contrary, and his reactions are priceless.

Back
Top Bottom