Building a Burger

I've been through the whole process again and I can now see (but not understand) the problem. The individual frames on the .gif look acceptable but the .gif itself is suspect. It was prepared using the timeline window of Photoshop CC release 20.0.7.

I'll re-run it again tomorrow morning and see if I can fix it.

If not I have CC release 2017.1.1 on the desktop - I'll try with that.

Hey, I'm always available to be of no help whatsoever. :okay:

CD

I've been over it a number of times today (when I've been in and had electric) but cannot find the problem. I've also tried on the desk top which has an earlier version of Photoshop (2017.1.1) but to no avail.

I've been over it a number of times today (when I've been in and had electric) but cannot find the problem. I've also tried on the desk top which has an earlier version of Photoshop (2017.1.1) but to no avail.

This was building today's pork chilli burger. Exactly the same process but a completely different result. I'm flummoxed.

Put some Swiss cheese on that "Ham-burger," and toast it in a panini press, and you could call it a "Cuban Burger." :okay:

CD

I´d probably admit that I don´t "build" burgers. Burgers, for me, are minced meat with salt and pepper, preferably grilled medium or medium rare, served on a (lightly grilled) bun and slathered with mustard, mayo, ketchup, hot sauce, maybe home-made pickled jalapeños, home made pickles, a slice of cheese and an onion, tomato & lettuce salad on the side. I don´t build - I just whack it all on there :hyper: :hyper: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh yeah - got to have chips! Big, fat, thick, crispy ones!

My burgers are bigger than that and include toasted bun, tomato sauce, chopped onion, lettuce chow chow,pattie,egg,bacon,beetroot , cheese top bun.
I want one now!

Russ

My burgers are bigger than that and include toasted bun, tomato sauce, chopped onion, lettuce chow chow,pattie,egg,bacon,beetroot , cheese top bun.
I want one now!

Russ

That's a lot of stuff on a burger. Can you taste the burger? I can't quite wrap my head around beets on a burger, either.

I'm more like Yorky -- just a few toppings with some good meat.

CD

That's a lot of stuff on a burger. Can you taste the burger? I can't quite wrap my head around beets on a burger, either.

I'm more like Yorky -- just a few toppings with some good meat.

CD
We never had burgers until I was about 13, I’ve been making up for it since,lol.
Then we got a joint called texmex from memory, you would laugh at this sham passed off as food from Texas. My friends father took us and paid, it was bearable. They went broke within 2 years

Beetroot here is cheap and a filler growing up. It’s even in a kiwi burger at maccas.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom