Coronation Food

I give you…The Coronation Tree:

IMG_4178.jpeg

Yes, those look like hot pink lights, but they’re purple, trust me (though I’m kinda digging the hot pink…). 👑

I was just going to share this!

Apparently Charles sticks to his principles and serves a vegetarian menu.

Well, they did say he goes meatless two days a week, so I assume he eats meat on the other five???

CD

I was just going to share this!

Apparently Charles sticks to his principles and serves a vegetarian menu.

I'm not sure he does? In fact, the Coronation quiche isn't vegetarian as it contains lard (although the narrator video says it is vegetarian). Of course that can be easily changed by using all butter instead of lard.

According to the video there is also rack of lamb from Ken Hom and a prawn starter.

Mod.comment: I can't find a reputable UK source for 'The coronation menu', aside from the quiche.

If anyone can, please add a link.

I'm not sure he does? In fact, the Coronation quiche isn't vegetarian as it contains lard (although the narrator video says it is vegetarian). Of course that can be easily changed by using all butter instead of lard.

According to the video there is also rack of lamb from Ken Hom and a prawn starter.
I didn't say he was vegetarian? Again?
I said he sticks to his principle of organic food, which is what he produces. Organic is not vegetarian by default?

I eat organic meat, just like him?

I didn't say he was vegetarian? Again?
I said he sticks to his principle of organic food, which is what he produces. Organic is not vegetarian by default?

I eat organic meat, just like him?

Sorry - a misunderstanding I think. I know he isn't a vegetarian. I was referring to the 'coronation menu' which you referred to above as vegetarian.

In fact I think the menu video posted is fake news; harmless fake news, I suppose. As far as I can ascertain there is no official published coronation menu at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom