Coronation Food

Sorry - a misunderstanding I think. I know he isn't a vegetarian. I was referring to the 'coronation menu' which you referred to above as vegetarian.

In fact I think the menu video posted is fake news; harmless fake news, I suppose. As far as I can ascertain there is no official published coronation menu at the moment.
Alright you are correct I did just copy what other news sources said about it being vegetarian, I missed the meat part. But he still sticks to organic meat.

Slightly off topic but what era are we now in? The New Elizabethan era is over so now we have a Charles what are we?

Slightly off topic but what era are we now in? The New Elizabethan era is over so now we have a Charles what are we?
From Cosmopolitan magazine, of all places:

But, back to the present day, it turns out that former Prime Minister Liz Trussactually confirmed that the UK's current royal era is called the New Carolean era, when she gave s speech paying tribute to the new King following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

"His Majesty, King Charles III bears an awesome responsibility that he now carries for all of us. Our New Carolean age," Truss said. "The crown endures, our nation endures, and in that spirit I say God save the King."

The 3 official recipes for King Charles III's Coronation revealed
Interesting, because everywhere I read about "Royal" food, there's always a clear instruction about "No Garlic" - and both the lamb and the aubergines have garlic in them. I'd also be very wary about Nadiya Hussein using curry powder, rather than individual spices.

This should be the biggest party in Britain for 70 years, but everything is pretty low key. There are no street parties round here, the shops are bearly gearing for it and nobody is talking about it. In fact, people seem more interested in the Eurovision song contest* that is happening the week after. Personally it means nothing to me.

* awaiting first photos of TastyReuben's Eurovision tree.

Back
Top Bottom