Cute useful gadget

Cinisajoy

Veteran
Local time
10:29 AM
20161010_145602.jpg
20161010_145627.jpg

This is a ziploc bag holder. It holds the bag open for easy filling and then it stores flat.

Attachments

• 20161010_145627.jpg
    20161010_145627.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 275
And that is a 3 quart West Bend slow cooker pot and lid in the background.

I use zip-lock bags which open out at the bottom to stand up on there own. They can then be flattened once zipped - so no need for this gadget. They are excellent for freezing sauces which can simply be poured in and then the bag stored flat on the bottom of the freezer drawer. This takes up way less space than using plastic containers.

Link to those ziploc bags please. Our freezer bags don't stand on their own.

I don't remember.
I just found it at both Amazon and Walmart.
Oh and thanks you were an inspiration today.

Last edited:
We have a "curry bagger" that someone gave me. We use it that often, I've forgotten where we keep it.

You take the bag into which you wish to put your portion of curry/chilly, whatever, and wrap it around the smaller end of the bagger. Holding the bag tight around the smaller end, you then spoon the curry/chilly into the larger end which under normal earth's gravity will then find its way into the bag. Remove the bag from the bagger when full and tie off with a rubber band. Freeze as required.

You take the bag into which you wish to put your portion of curry/chilly, whatever, and wrap it around the smaller end of the bagger. Holding the bag tight around the smaller end, you then spoon the curry/chilly into the larger end which under normal earth's gravity will then find its way into the bag. Remove the bag from the bagger when full and tie off with a rubber band. Freeze as required.
Oh I see. Its like my jam funnel! I find it quite handy for pouring spices out of packets and into jars.

Photo on 17-10-2016 at 15.14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom