Cute useful gadget

IMG_20161019_142637424.jpg
IMG_20161019_142643604.jpg
IMG_20161019_142650621.jpg
IMG_20161019_142718433.jpg
IMG_20161019_142729691.jpg

Here are the pics of my under counter cabinets. As you can see, there's a place for everything! And still, no clutter on the countertops. :wink:

There is also a cart for the bread machine. It walks on a solid counter top but on a wheeled cart it doesn't. View attachment 3510
Easier to post a picture. Though right now it is holding the griddle I used last night.
Yes that is a heavy duty electric cord. That outlet is on a different breaker from the 2 plugs on the cabinet walls.

Can we see a pic of your countertops? Maybe we can help you get organized a little better, my friend. :wink:

Not bad!

I see your cute KA mixer over there hiding in the corner! Cute!! Pretty color!!
You're making me want to get one, but I won't. I'd get it in orange if I did. Your Oster Toaster Oven looks like mine does!!

I see what looks like foil and other stuff on top of the microwave & toaster oven. Stuff like that, I keep in one of the under counter cabinets & drawers. :wink:

Last edited:
The foil is there so I don't put anything on top of the toaster oven. That is foil sheets. There are trays and a cheese cutter on top of the microwave.

The foil is there so I don't put anything on top of the toaster oven. That is foil sheets. There are trays and a cheese cutter on top of the microwave.

That is a habit that I sometimes have with putting things on top of the microwave. I'm trying to refrain from doing that.
I want to maintain a clean kitchen with no clutter. :wink:

This is one side of our kitchen (the other side is a bloody mess). The deepfry, microwave, toaster (off shot on the oven) and kettle stay out, the rest are in the cupboards.

kitchen wortops-s.jpg

Looks nice!!! I wish that my kitchen was that big, but I'm happy with mine. :wink:

The wide angle camera lens distorts the perspective making it appear bigger than it is. The actual size is 5.00m x 3.50m.

house plan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom