Cute useful gadget

It is not just for batters.

It can also be used for things that are dry, such as salt, pepper & other dry spices. It would definitely be handy for refilling the salt & pepper shakers!

The long skinny spout enables you to pour things into containers that have small openings that would otherwise be too small to do it with a spoon. :wink:

It is not just for batters.

It can also be used for things that are dry, such as salt, pepper & other dry spices. It would definitely be handy for refilling the salt & pepper shakers! :wink:
Just use a small funnel. Cheaper and easier to store.

Can I recommend Big Lots or Walmart?
Note to use that for refilling, you will have to know exactly how much you need to pour into the cup first.

Can I recommend Big Lots or Walmart?
Note to use that for refilling, you will have to know exactly how much you need to pour into the cup first.

And whatever doesn't fit, it can always be put back into its original container that it came in. Like the little boy I know, I'm smart, as he always says to me. Hah!! :wink:

You my dear are trying to justify.
Remember we are trying for less stuff not more stuff.
Rather like this drawer needs organized.
20161004_121942.jpg Please do not ask me what all is in it.

And on that note I shall go clean out that drawer.
Home Depot Orange Tool Box..jpg

Cinisajoy, get one of THESE! Don't get rid of your stuff just yet!

I got TWO of them.

One is where I keep all my knives, small gadgets & measuring cups & spoons & such.

The other one is where I keep small things that I use with the computer(s). So that nothing gets lost, & when I need something like a food prep tool, I know just where to find it!!

And it's in ORANGE - my favorite color!! Got them from Home Depot, BTW. Hah!!

And please trust me, my friend, I am not about to go back to having another junky apartment!! You have my word on it. I just want a few more things, & that is it!! :wink:

Last edited:
Oh and I love you. Opened that drawer and saw a bug. Everything in it is getting washed.
@Shermie

That a girl!!

The #1 thing that happens with a junky apartment is infestation!! You get roaches, ants, little moths, then rats & mice. I had ALL of that in the old apt!!

The slumlord knew about it, but did little or nothing about it!! These pests have more places to hide in a junky apt. That is one of the reasons that I will never have a junky apt again. :headshake::stop:

Back
Top Bottom