Cute useful gadget

Another thing that attracts those pests is filth. That is when you leave the kitchen dirty after a meal. Before bedtime, I ALWAYS make sure that the kitchen is clean. That includes washing the dishes, pots & pans & the floor clean.

If you keep the kitchen clean, then there is far less of a chance of infestation in your apt. :wink:

This is the first bug I have seen in forever. They used to be very common. I used to let the dishes pile up. If I don't keep the kitchen clean, I lose the kitchenaid. Now the kitchen is cleaned every morning. I also got rid of the trash can and now just use grocery sacks. Either when it gets full or everyday take it out. Whichever comes first.

This is the first bug I have seen in forever. They used to be very common. I used to let the dishes pile up. If I don't keep the kitchen clean, I lose the kitchenaid. Now the kitchen is cleaned every morning. I also got rid of the trash can and now just use grocery sacks. Either when it gets full or everyday take it out. Whichever comes first.

You said that you'll lose the KA if the kitchen is not kept clean? Did you make a deal with the one that gave it to you?

It took half an hour to wash all that stuff. I think it is time to declutter that drawer.

Are you going to get the tool box that I suggested to put the stuff in? It would practically free up that drawer for you. :wink:

I had a different drawer that the less used stuff will go in. And I will probably declutter some of the measuring cups. I don't have room for a toolbox. Oh I know what I can do. I have a larger drawer that has the spare pot holders. I can swap the drawers.
Still loving you.

I had a different drawer that the less used stuff will go in. And I will probably declutter some of the measuring cups. I don't have room for a toolbox. Oh I know what I can do. I have a larger drawer that has the spare pot holders. I can swap the drawers.
Still loving you.

You don't have room for a tool box? How small is your place?! Love you too! :wink:

The place isn't real small. The kitchen actually measures 16 by 9 feet.that is from the back door to the wall behind the kitchen sink and from the bedroom door to the other room. The counter tops on either side of the sink are each 3.5 feet long. And then the counter top that abuts one of them is 4 feet long. It has the deep fryer, microwave and toaster oven. There are upper and lower cabinets all around that L.
The lower cabinets are 24" deep. The upper cabinets are 12" deep.

And yes, they are pretty much full.
There is also the island at the end of the L. It is actually a rubber topped island with a tabletop on top of it. The way the tabletop was designed, it fit almost perfectly over the top. The island is where I keep the crockpots and steamers.
I don't do many one pot meals and I hate turning on the stove more than I have to in the summer.

There is also a cart for the bread machine. It walks on a solid counter top but on a wheeled cart it doesn't. 20161019_122723.jpg
Easier to post a picture. Though right now it is holding the griddle I used last night.
Yes that is a heavy duty electric cord. That outlet is on a different breaker from the 2 plugs on the cabinet walls.

You my dear are trying to justify.
Remember we are trying for less stuff not more stuff.
Rather like this drawer needs organized.
View attachment 3485 Please do not ask me what all is in it.
That drawer doesn't need organising. It needs most of it to go to good homes. Seriously (and I'm a very serious cook), nobody needs that many measuring spoons/cups. I have one set of measuring spoons and one 'cup' measure which also measures in metric and fl.ozs. Why on earth would you need more?

Back
Top Bottom