Do you have weird dreams?

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
11:33 AM
Had a rotten night last night, very little sleep. I did however dream that I was walking down the road and was really in need of a ciggie but didn't have any so had to vape instead. I have never smoked or vaped in my life so no idea where that came from :scratchhead:

Last edited by a moderator:

detroitdad

Über Member
Local time
6:33 AM
My son has started looking at places to buy. I think he is getting ready to move out unfortunately.

I had a dream over the weekend that he bought a big piece of property on the coast. It came with a giant lighthouse. On the drive back from looking at the property a black bird (crow maybe) about the size of our truck almost flew into us while we were driving.

I woke up and was like "wtf" lol.

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Local time
Very little coherence here, but I dreamed last night that I was arguing with my vegan nephew-in-law that the mixed drink I made him (ginger ale and OJ) was safe for him to drink, then I went outside to drive somewhere, and they'd made all the streets in the town one way only and they were all going the wrong way.

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
11:33 AM
Very little coherence here, but I dreamed last night that I was arguing with my vegan nephew-in-law that the mixed drink I made him (ginger ale and OJ) was safe for him to drink, then I went outside to drive somewhere, and they'd made all the streets in the town one way only and they were all going the wrong way.
Sounds to me like you are rebelling against veganism... the streets pointing one way indicate the narrowing of dietary choices if you are vegan. Of course, my analysis is a load of old rubbish really! :laugh:

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Local time
Another weird one last night:

I dreamed we were living in the house we have now, and I was on my road, in the car looking for my dog. The dog in my dream was not a dog I've ever owned.

Found the dog, got her in the car, then began reversing the car back to my house. By the time I reached my house, I was going at a very high rate of speed, and I thought, "Well, I suppose I'll be crashing into the house at the end of the road," like it was no big deal.

Crashed into the house, which happened to be occupied by my real-life BIL, though he wasn't my BIL in my dream.

He rather jerkishly tried to talk me into paying him cash to fix his house instead of going through my insurance, and I said that I'd rather keep it all on the up and up, and then he rang his insurance guy, who showed up, and he was a really sleazy character, and they were both putting the screws to me over paying cash, and then my neighbor picked me up in his arms and rocked me like a baby, telling me in baby-talk to just pay cash, and I was fighting him and that's when my real-life dog woke me up to go outside to pee.

rascal

Veteran
Local time
12:33 AM
My son has started looking at places to buy. I think he is getting ready to move out unfortunately.

I had a dream over the weekend that he bought a big piece of property on the coast. It came with a giant lighthouse. On the drive back from looking at the property a black bird (crow maybe) about the size of our truck almost flew into us while we were driving.

I woke up and was like "wtf" lol.
You will notice a difference if your son moves out, I did when my son did. Heaps of alcohol in the house after he moved. He always drank my Heineken.

Russ

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Local time
Another dream, light on the details, but I dreamed I lived in a house that was also being used as the set for a TV show. That's about all the details I have, except at one point, during filming of the show, Merle Haggard was the musical guest and he sang "Silver Wings" in the living room.

Top Bottom