Do you have weird dreams?

Had a rotten night last night, very little sleep. I did however dream that I was walking down the road and was really in need of a ciggie but didn't have any so had to vape instead. I have never smoked or vaped in my life so no idea where that came from :scratchhead:

Last edited by a moderator:
My son has started looking at places to buy. I think he is getting ready to move out unfortunately.

I had a dream over the weekend that he bought a big piece of property on the coast. It came with a giant lighthouse. On the drive back from looking at the property a black bird (crow maybe) about the size of our truck almost flew into us while we were driving.

I woke up and was like "wtf" lol.

Very little coherence here, but I dreamed last night that I was arguing with my vegan nephew-in-law that the mixed drink I made him (ginger ale and OJ) was safe for him to drink, then I went outside to drive somewhere, and they'd made all the streets in the town one way only and they were all going the wrong way.

Very little coherence here, but I dreamed last night that I was arguing with my vegan nephew-in-law that the mixed drink I made him (ginger ale and OJ) was safe for him to drink, then I went outside to drive somewhere, and they'd made all the streets in the town one way only and they were all going the wrong way.

Sounds to me like you are rebelling against veganism... the streets pointing one way indicate the narrowing of dietary choices if you are vegan. Of course, my analysis is a load of old rubbish really! :laugh:

Another weird one last night:

I dreamed we were living in the house we have now, and I was on my road, in the car looking for my dog. The dog in my dream was not a dog I've ever owned.

Found the dog, got her in the car, then began reversing the car back to my house. By the time I reached my house, I was going at a very high rate of speed, and I thought, "Well, I suppose I'll be crashing into the house at the end of the road," like it was no big deal.

Crashed into the house, which happened to be occupied by my real-life BIL, though he wasn't my BIL in my dream.

He rather jerkishly tried to talk me into paying him cash to fix his house instead of going through my insurance, and I said that I'd rather keep it all on the up and up, and then he rang his insurance guy, who showed up, and he was a really sleazy character, and they were both putting the screws to me over paying cash, and then my neighbor picked me up in his arms and rocked me like a baby, telling me in baby-talk to just pay cash, and I was fighting him and that's when my real-life dog woke me up to go outside to pee.

My son has started looking at places to buy. I think he is getting ready to move out unfortunately.

I had a dream over the weekend that he bought a big piece of property on the coast. It came with a giant lighthouse. On the drive back from looking at the property a black bird (crow maybe) about the size of our truck almost flew into us while we were driving.

I woke up and was like "wtf" lol.

You will notice a difference if your son moves out, I did when my son did. Heaps of alcohol in the house after he moved. He always drank my Heineken.

Russ

Another dream, light on the details, but I dreamed I lived in a house that was also being used as the set for a TV show. That's about all the details I have, except at one point, during filming of the show, Merle Haggard was the musical guest and he sang "Silver Wings" in the living room.

I had a dream last night that I finally went to get my hair cut. I went to my stylist, sat down in the chair (which was in a big room of chairs just haphazardly arranged - IRL, each stylist has her own private room), and I was very excited to see her after several months, because we get along so well (she's been to culinary school with a concentration in baking).

Sat in the chair, I look across the room, and I see her kind of shimmying around the other clients and stylists, light of foot, million-dollar smile, dressed in a breezy springtime outfit, new hairstyle herself, and I'm positively giddy to say hello and find out how she's been.

Suddenly, she stops about six feet away and abruptly says, "You're not wearing a mask, you have to leave!"

I'm almost terminally embarrassed, and I covered my face with my hands and shouted, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I left it in the car!" Then they ran me out of the salon and I went to McD's for a cheeseburger. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The funny thing was, no one, including her, was wearing a mask.

All right, get ready to call my psychiatrist:

I dreamed last night that I was in a small shop, just all sorts of miscellaneous stuff, and it went on for several rooms, like a house that had been turned into a shop.

The shop owner was a comely young woman, completely nude, but covered from the shoulders down in a thin, dark layer of body hair. She was still obviously nude, but covered in hair, and other than that, nothing non-human about her, like she didn't have a werewolf face or anything. Just your average naked woman covered in hair. :)

Among the stuff in the front room was a big plastic bin full of pills, and a scoop and a bag, and I don't know what they were exactly, but in the dream, they were definitely high-powered, illicit drugs. There were also socks and kitchen utensils, gum, etc for sale.

A baby was in the bin of the pills, eating them. Now, I don't have much paternal instinct, but even I know pills aren't for babies, so I reached in, grabbed the baby, pulled it out, and set off looking for its mother.

I found a young woman (fully clothed) with an empty stroller, looking at sundresses, and I said, "HEY! Is this your baby?! It's eating pills like candy!"

She sort of half-looked at me, and said, "Yeah, it's mine," like she couldn't be bothered with it, and went back to holding up dresses in the mirror.

I tossed the baby at her and shouted, "Well, you better do something, it's still got pills in its mouth!"

She caught it, kind of rolled her eyes, mumbled something like, "Yeah, whatever...," and set the baby on a high-up shelf, then turned her stroller around and walked into the next room.

And that's all I remember.

All right, get ready to call my psychiatrist:

I dreamed last night that I was in a small shop, just all sorts of miscellaneous stuff, and it went on for several rooms, like a house that had been turned into a shop.

The shop owner was a comely young woman, completely nude, but covered from the shoulders down in a thin, dark layer of body hair. She was still obviously nude, but covered in hair, and other than that, nothing non-human about her, like she didn't have a werewolf face or anything. Just your average naked woman covered in hair. :)

Among the stuff in the front room was a big plastic bin full of pills, and a scoop and a bag, and I don't know what they were exactly, but in the dream, they were definitely high-powered, illicit drugs. There were also socks and kitchen utensils, gum, etc for sale.

A baby was in the bin of the pills, eating them. Now, I don't have much paternal instinct, but even I know pills aren't for babies, so I reached in, grabbed the baby, pulled it out, and set off looking for its mother.

I found a young woman (fully clothed) with an empty stroller, looking at sundresses, and I said, "HEY! Is this your baby?! It's eating pills like candy!"

She sort of half-looked at me, and said, "Yeah, it's mine," like she couldn't be bothered with it, and went back to holding up dresses in the mirror.

I tossed the baby at her and shouted, "Well, you better do something, it's still got pills in its mouth!"

She caught it, kind of rolled her eyes, mumbled something like, "Yeah, whatever...," and set the baby on a high-up shelf, then turned her stroller around and walked into the next room.

And that's all I remember.

As your attorney, I suggest you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much. Just a tiny taste.

Dr. Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom