Do you use this lot?

I was thinking something with cheese in it, but then the low fat content and high sugar content put me off that idea. I am at a loss but I am pretty certain we do not have it in our kitchen/home!
I didn't think cheese because there is no lactose. Ketchup does have the right level of salt - but i'm not totally convinced as each brand is different (not just for salt but other things). It does seem like it must be a liquid(y) consistency given the aqua content, though.

I didn't think cheese because there is no lactose. Ketchup does have the right level of salt - but i'm not totally convinced as each brand is different (not just for salt but other things). It does seem like it must be a liquid(y) consistency given the aqua content, though.
I think @classic33 is more of a brown sauce person personally but I don't have either in my cupboards so can't check that way, but brown sauce or ketchup would make some sense, high water, high sugar, high salt, and low fat... I think you could be onto the closest guess at this point!

ditch that for brown sauce - sugar too high, salt too low!
Typical Values PER 100g
Protein
0.9g
Carbohydrate 28.3g (of which sugars) (23.1g)
Fat 0.1g (of which saturates) (Trace)
Fibre 0.4g
Sodium 0.5g
Salt equivalent 1.3g

I think you have it... Heinz Ketchup seems to be the closest I have seen...

Typical Values Per 100g
Fat
0.1g -of which saturates Trace
Carbohydrate 23.2g -of which sugars 22.8g
Protein 1.2g
Salt 1.8g

I am happy to wait. God's County time I will be checking for the answer TONIGHT! Which should I try and copy and paste before the GRAND REVEAL? I am just going to wait.

Back
Top Bottom