Do you use this lot?

Daddies Brown Sauce seems to be rather closer...

Typical Values Per 100g
Protein
0.4g
Carbohydrate 24.2g (of which sugars) (18.4g)
Fat Trace (of which saturates) (Trace)
Fibre 0.4g
Sodium 0.8g
Salt equivalent 2.0g
Well I'd have thought he's more of a brown sauce person too. But that doesn't fit with one of the spoilers. If I am right though, @classic33 may be wrong regarding the spoiler, which is why I took so long to guess. I think he could be mistaking a certain ingredient. Time will tell. And I expect this might irritate @classic33.:giggle:

Well I'd have thought he's more of a brown sauce person too. But that doesn't fit with one of the spoilers. If I am right though, @classic33 may be wrong regarding the spoiler, which is why I took so long to guess. I think he could be mistaking a certain ingredient. Time will tell. And I expect this might irritate @classic33.:giggle:
Spoiler's correct, if you read it right.

Ketchup.jpg
Ketchup (i/ˈkɛtʃəp/ or i/ˈkɛtʃʌp/), or catsup, is a table sauce. Traditionally, different recipes featured ketchup made of mushrooms, oysters, mussels, walnuts, or other foods,[1][2] but in modern times the term without modification usually refers to tomato ketchup, often called tomato sauce, or, occasionally, red sauce. It is a sweet and tangy sauce, typically made from tomatoes, a sweetener, vinegar, and assorted seasonings and spices. Seasonings vary by recipe, but commonly include onions, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, and sometimes celery.[3] Heinz tomato ketchup, which contains 23.7g sugar and 3.1g of salt per 100g, is the market leader, with an 82% market share in the UK.[4]

Ketchup (i/ˈkɛtʃəp/ or i/ˈkɛtʃʌp/), or catsup, is a table sauce. Traditionally, different recipes featured ketchup made of mushrooms, oysters, mussels, walnuts, or other foods,[1][2] but in modern times the term without modification usually refers to tomato ketchup, often called tomato sauce, or, occasionally, red sauce. It is a sweet and tangy sauce, typically made from tomatoes, a sweetener, vinegar, and assorted seasonings and spices. Seasonings vary by recipe, but commonly include onions, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, and sometimes celery.[3] Heinz tomato ketchup, which contains 23.7g sugar and 3.1g of salt per 100g, is the market leader, with an 82% market share in the UK.[4]
you disappoint me!

Don't feel I can possibly feel much triumph - it took me so long to get there! Bu er...before I make yet another faux pas, which recipe were you referring to in the spoiler?

Don't feel I can possibly feel much triumph - it took me so long to get there! Bu er...before I make yet another faux pas, which recipe were you referring to in the spoiler?
What do you reckon is wrong?

About 4 days ago I was going to reply to the OP's question 'Never...cos its got no alcohol in it'. It turns out I was correct - in that, I never, ever use it!

(Didn't have a clue what it was though. But that was not the question posed)
There's a trace amount in it!

Back
Top Bottom