Jello
Yogurt

Foods I don't care for.

Liver (yuckity, yuckity!)
Bacon (I know, sacrilege)
Chitterlings (wth?)

Foods that are just wrong.

Kiwi (why does it have hair?)
Peaches (why does it have fuzz?) - I like canned/tinned peaches but not the fresh fruit
Hoghead cheese (just no)

How about red capsicum / red bell peppers? You get the color, but also a bit of the sweetness, without the acidity.
Yeah, is never thought of that until I read it on here. That's Def worth a go.

That's another one - I don't like veiny cheeses, or strong/stinky cheeses in general.
Noooooooooooo!😟
Stinky foot cheese with big blue bits in it is lovely. 😁

Thats what I meant with paprika. It's the same thing

I can see that now, for certain applications, paprika can be used to impart the flavor since it's dried-and-ground capsaicin. For applications that need more volume (like subbing in for tomatoes in a chili), the fresh pepper can be used.

I can see that now, for certain applications, paprika can be used to impart the flavor since it's dried-and-ground capsaicin. For applications that need more volume (like subbing in for tomatoes in a chili), the fresh pepper can be used.
Yes exactly! And the flavor is somewhat similar, plus they are both nightshades

I can eat chicken liver and gizzards when chopped up and made into dressings, but I really don't like animal liver from beef, pork, etc. I don't like the smell of it cooking, either.

Well I suppose now the title is also 'what you won't eat', I can also add my dislikes.

Disliked food:
Fatty, stringy meat
unless I prepared it myself because I can make anything tender but some people just can't. So I don't order stews in restaurants.
Blue cheese or very stinky cheese.
Smoked herring and mackerel.
Okras
, slimey and taste off to me.

That's all really. I love food.

Tastes like chicken... really.

CD

It does. It's not cheap (other than possibly in Florida), but it's worth trying if you can find it. You can order this guy (a 19-24 pound whole alligator) for relatively cheap:

grill-gator-350x350.jpg

Extra Large Whole Alligator

Back
Top Bottom