Foods you love in some forms and hate in others

I'm not sure if I will like a scrambled egg would go well fried steak and chips. I like the fried white at any rate and there's always someone who likes the yolk, so not all is lost.
Just tell them, "Over easy, and bust the yolk first," then you'll get an egg that's more or less like a McDonald's egg McMuffin egg. No runny yolk.

I never had a McNuffin. I only like chicken nuggest at McDonalds. That’s another thing I don’t like, hamburguer bread, although I generally love bread

I'm not all that fond of raw tomatoes, except for a BLT and they are good on that for some reason. I'll usually eat them on a burger, but quite often pull them off.

Also not a big fan of runny yolks, jelly like is the best way for me.

Bananas. I like them fresh/raw, but don't like them cooked.

I actually prefer that chemically fake banana flavor that things like banana taffy have.

Same here. I can't eat bananas (another smell that makes me nauseous!) but fake banana flavor is OK as long as it's not too strong.

Nope. I will eat it because it's one of my wife's favourites, but I no longer enjoy it. Garlic prawns I used to love but not so anymore. It's not the taste, it's the texture I don't like. For some reason I can't explain, cold cooked prawns in a sandwich or prawn cocktail are fine.

That's odd... :scratchhead:

Back
Top Bottom