Foods you love in some forms and hate in others

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is carrots. I don't mind them raw. I do not like them cooked. Not even if they retain some of their texture.

I used to not like shrooms in any form. Now their one of my favorites. Just had to train my palate lol

I never thought about what milk smelled like. I’ve had it so many times in so many forms, I never thought about it until now. I think I’m going to have to go smell some milk soon. LOL
I smell everything before eating and drinking most of the time.

It only takes one time to drink bad milk and the fear of it happening again stays with you. I hate milk to drink but don't mind a little in cereal, just to moisten it. I love cream.

I hate cooked carrots but like them raw. I like nuts but not in brownies or banana bread. I like pineapple but not on pizza. I like ham in omelets and soup but don't like it in sandwiches or on a plate as the protein of my meal. I like steak medium rare but no tartar for me.

I never had a McNuffin. I only like chicken nuggest at McDonalds. That’s another thing I don’t like, hamburguer bread, although I generally love bread
The McMuffin is egg (completely cooked), Canadian bacon, and cheese on an English muffin.

I'll take that without bacon, cheese and muffin...
Canadian bacon is more like ham than bacon and the cheese is really more "cheesefood" than cheese, lol.

I know you eat seafood, do you not eat land animals?

Back
Top Bottom