Lifestyle changes

I notify my doctor about them. I usually end up in the ER so this fall wasn't too bad, thankfully. Thanks for caring. :hug:
Could you perhaps have a string attaching the cane to your wrist, then it is right there when you need it?

Reactions: mjd
Doing okay. I had a slice of pizza and a salad for dinner. It hurt my tummy but oh well. It was good going down. LOL It's in the 80s here now so some of the arthritis pain is diminishing. I had a check-in video appointment with the psych. doctor. I'm doing well since weaning off that anti-depressant. I suggested they make an anti-stupid pill for all the idiots we know. The dr. laughed.

Last night I was thinking about all the great people on this forum. All of you give me so much strength and I appreciate every one of you. I hope to start cooking and posting recipes again (thanks for being patient with me for not doing it so much lately).

How is everybody doing today?

:hug: I am so sorry you go through all this
Thank you, dear heart. :hug:

As they say, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! I didn't go through all that h*ll to give up now.

I've never had a tattoo. Think I should get this one? ;-)

image[9].png

Doing okay. I had a slice of pizza and a salad for dinner. It hurt my tummy but oh well. It was good going down. LOL It's in the 80s here now so some of the arthritis pain is diminishing. I had a check-in video appointment with the psych. doctor. I'm doing well since weaning off that anti-depressant. I suggested they make an anti-stupid pill for all the idiots we know. The dr. laughed.

Last night I was thinking about all the great people on this forum. All of you give me so much strength and I appreciate every one of you. I hope to start cooking and posting recipes again (thanks for being patient with me for not doing it so much lately).

How is everybody doing today?

Hello dear,
here I am as promised. I have missed many of your posts but was thinking of you, you know.
I'm sorry you had a bellyache, damn it. But as you wrote, every now and then going down is ok if the first one gave us satisfaction. Just sometimes, why not. The important thing is that everything is manageable.

Your arthritis is diminishing, that's good news, I'm happy about that!

Today I treated myself to a mix of Chinese and Japanese food for lunch. I had such a craving. You want to laugh? I had a tummy ache too, lol.

I keep drinking lots of water, you've given me some good input and I'm not letting it go.
Apart from today, I'm slowly starting to eat regularly again, haven't seen much food lately.

Hello dear,
here I am as promised. I have missed many of your posts but was thinking of you, you know.
I'm sorry you had a bellyache, damn it. But as you wrote, every now and then going down is ok if the first one gave us satisfaction. Just sometimes, why not. The important thing is that everything is manageable.

Your arthritis is diminishing, that's good news, I'm happy about that!

Today I treated myself to a mix of Chinese and Japanese food for lunch. I had such a craving. You want to laugh? I had a tummy ache too, lol.

I keep drinking lots of water, you've given me some good input and I'm not letting it go.
Apart from today, I'm slowly starting to eat regularly again, haven't seen much food lately.

OMG! Yes, that made me laugh. I can officially say that I've never heard of anyone mixing two cuisines! Chinese and Japanese. Sorry you got a tummy ache but am glad you enjoyed it.

Yep, keep hydrated. Slow and steady wins the race!

unnamed (8).jpg

No walk for me today as it’s raining since this morning, just some chores and nothing else. I keep drinking lots of water and I’ve eaten a light yet tasty carrot soup for lunch. No bread.
I’ve lost many weight lately but little by little I’m recovering 🙂
Ah yes, little choco treat for me this afternoon

No walk for me today as it’s raining since this morning, just some chores and nothing else. I keep drinking lots of water and I’ve eaten a light yet tasty carrot soup for lunch. No bread.
I’ve lost many weight lately but little by little I’m recovering 🙂
Ah yes, little choco treat for me this afternoon
Same here, no walk because it's pouring rain.

I, however, have (over)eaten a substantial lunch of pizza.

Back
Top Bottom