Lifestyle changes

It was pouring rain here too this morning but I went out anyway, if I would not excercise because of rain I would not go out 50% of the time in a country that's called 'frog country' by it's people for a reason :laugh:
I would likely have gone out (I've got a raincoat), but we also had the backsplash installer showing up this morning :)woot:) and I wanted to make sure everything was clear for that.

I'm hoping to go out this afternoon.

Well, I had weigh day today. I expected to have lost nothing, as I had an unusual 3 dinners out in one week. I still lost 300 grams, which brings me at 800 grams total. Next week I should have lost my first kilo. So I am happy, because the coming week has no dinners out planned so I should lose more!

I'm okay. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went to the hospital because my head was still hurting from the fall. It's just a small concussion. I'll survive. Apparently, I have a brain inside my nugget. LOL I've been trying to rest more but my body won't cooperate. My doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer in the hope it will ease the pain enough for me to stay asleep through the night.

How is everybody doing today?

I'm okay. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went to the hospital because my head was still hurting from the fall. It's just a small concussion. I'll survive. Apparently, I have a brain inside my nugget. LOL I've been trying to rest more but my body won't cooperate. My doctor prescribed a muscle relaxer in the hope it will ease the pain enough for me to stay asleep through the night.

Oh no, I didn't know about your fall, I'm sorry to hear. But I'm also somehow glad it's nothing serious and worrying.
I hope the muscle relaxer your doctor prescribed is working great. Crossed fingers :hug:

Today I've cleaned the house and I'm so tired, I ate a bit of boiled rice and cheese, nothing else. I wanted to rest for a while but my neighbours are redoing the bathroom, not a good time to take a nap.

I will go out for a walk with the dog shortly. I hope I don't fall asleep on a tree.

Oh no, I didn't know about your fall, I'm sorry to hear. But I'm also somehow glad it's nothing serious and worrying.
I hope the muscle relaxer your doctor prescribed is working great. Crossed fingers :hug:

Today I've cleaned the house and I'm so tired, I ate a bit of boiled rice and cheese, nothing else. I wanted to rest for a while but my neighbours are redoing the bathroom, not a good time to take a nap.

I will go out for a walk with the dog shortly. I hope I don't fall asleep on a tree.
Thanks.

I hope you don't fall asleep on a tree. LOL

I hope you get better and some sleep🍀

Am doing fine, thank you. Taking it hour by hour, being grateful for every tiny possible thing or action.
Worried about my boyfriend's neck surgery. Hoping it goes well. Believe it will greatly help him.
Very much looking forward to the weekend😊
Good to hear. I hope it all goes well for him. Please keep us posted. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom