New Kitchen Toys!

Why do you have so many...seriously?
Well Friday, I will use at least 3 of the bowls. One for tomatoes, one for lettuce and one for onions. (Though won't store the onions in it. Learned my lesson there.) It actually depends on what I am making. I picked up most of them for the bowls and yes they also have covers.

Well Friday, I will use at least 3 of the bowls. One for tomatoes, one for lettuce and one for onions. (Though won't store the onions in it. Learned my lesson there.) It actually depends on what I am making. I picked up most of them for the bowls and yes they also have covers.
Still mystified. Why buy duplicate gadgets just for the bowls? I don't have one of those. I have a mini-chopper which might be similar although no other attachments except a blade. Its a bit like this:

318KWoll0BL._SY300_.jpg

But I don't have a food processor so this is useful sometimes. Basically I use this and a stick blender. Not really any other gadgets except a spice grinder, a mandolin and a microplane. A good sharp knife is my best friend!

Still mystified. Why buy duplicate gadgets just for the bowls? I don't have one of those. I have a mini-chopper which might be similar although no other attachments except a blade. Its a bit like this:

View attachment 3374

But I don't have a food processor so this is useful sometimes. Basically I use this and a stick blender. Not really any other gadgets except a spice grinder, a mandolin and a microplane. A good sharp knife is my best friend!
Because you can't just buy the bowls and most I picked up for next to nothing at the local charity shops.

You might be right and I have cut down.
No wait, I know you are right. Thanks friend.

You welcome, my friend!
I'm just getting a few more things, and then, I'm stopping.

The pics below are what the old apartment looked like. And that is just the back room! I was a hoarder! I will NEVER let THIS apartment get like that!! :headshake::stop:
IMG_20150727_162336794_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20150727_162407203 (1).jpg
IMG_20150727_162430909_HDR (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom