New Kitchen Toys!

Gray is good!
Quite right and I love the orange plates and bowls! I'm VERY impressed by your decluttering but you must be careful not to slip back into old ways (I speak from experience). I don't think there is too much room for many other gadgets going by your photos!

Well done @Shermie :bravo::D

Gray is good!
Quite right and I love the orange plates and bowls! I'm VERY impressed by your decluttering but you must be careful not to slip back into old ways (I speak from experience). I don't think there is too much room for many other gadgets going by your photos!

Well done @Shermie :bravo::D

Thanks!

Just a few more items. Not trying to clutter again. I don't ever want my place to look like the pics I posted of the old apartment!! :ohmy:

Thanks!

Just a few more items. Not trying to clutter again. I don't ever want my place to look like the pics I posted of the old apartment!! :ohmy:
A few? :hyper: Be careful out there! I survive very well with just a few gadgets. The only one I don't use much but can't bring myself to get rid of is the pasta maker. I'm convinced I'l really get into pasta making one day... I can do it of course, but I tend not to (lazy).

A few? :hyper: Be careful out there! I survive very well with just a few gadgets. The only one I don't use much but can't bring myself to get rid of is the pasta maker. I'm convinced I'l really get into pasta making one day... I can do it of course, but I tend not to (lazy).

Hah!!

That was me before I moved from the old apartment.
I was a very compulsive spender, and I had an addiction to kitchen toys, such as gadgets and appliances! I was in total bliss and happyness. I admit that I was a definite hoarder. Anything that was electrical, and any new-found gadget or bowls, I wanted and drooled over!

Just a food processor & a few more utensils is all that I want. :wink:

Last edited:
My kitchen is actually bigger than the ones in some of the apartments. The one next to me has a smaller galley-type one, which will require the next one who moves in there to have to put his or her kitchen table in the living room. The kitchen in my apt. is an eat-in one. :wink:

My kitchen is actually bigger than the ones in some of the apartments. The one next to me has a smaller galley-type one, which will require the next one who moves in there to have to put his or her kitchen table in the living room. The kitchen in my apt. is an eat-in one. :wink:
That a definite plus point. It also means there is an extra surface for food prep. I've got a galley style kitchen, which is way to small for my needs!

We don't have a dining table. My kitchen is actually pretty good size as far as floor space goes. Where the dining table used to be is now an office desk with a glass top. We brought in an island that we put a table top on for a work space. The island has two shelves for storage. The island is at the end of the counter. There are two rolling carts with drawers at one end of the island.
This is the first house we haven't had a dining table.

We don't have a dining table. My kitchen is actually pretty good size as far as floor space goes. Where the dining table used to be is now an office desk with a glass top. We brought in an island that we put a table top on for a work space. The island has two shelves for storage. The island is at the end of the counter. There are two rolling carts with drawers at one end of the island.
This is the first house we haven't had a dining table.
So - where do you eat? Please don't tell me 'off our laps on the sofa'!

We have small tables that go in front of the sofa.
So its sofa eating... :eek: Well, I suppose, why not? But don't you ever have anyone over for dinner?

I'm probably even odder. I sit at a dining table most of the day. I really don't like sofas very much.

My dining table is in the front room which gets most light. I use my Macbook Pro on the table - so when you see my posts, then that is where I was sitting. We also eat at that table.

So its sofa eating... :eek: Well, I suppose, why not? But don't you ever have anyone over for dinner?

I'm probably even odder. I sit at a dining table most of the day. I really don't like sofas very much.

My dining table is in the front room which gets most light. I use my Macbook Pro on the table - so when you see my posts, then that is where I was sitting. We also eat at that table.
Only our kids at times.
Now in our former house, we did have a dining table. We even had a dinner party. Nearly everyone ate in the living room. The two guys ate at the island. No one used the actual dining table.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom