Retro Recipe Old Fashioned 70's curried chicken

Yeah I know, I just didn't want to share it with raisins because it's slightly controversial :laugh: I prefer mine without, anyway. But I wouldn't refuse one with raisins.
I'm glad you didn't add the raisins!

I just saw I forgot to write down when to add the curry powder to the recipe! Lol :o_o: corrected it now!
I figured it went in fairly early. I've got chicken on my list for my next grocery order. Mr. OH doesn't know if he likes curry but I suspect he will when I make this!

You were definitely in the running with this dish, i hope you enter more recipes in the challenges!

You were definitely in the running with this dish, i hope you enter more recipes in the challenges!
Whenever I am able to I will , thank you for the kind words! ❤

I think a lot of people like my food, I've consistently heard from the challenge givers that I was a strong contender. However, I am a classic kind of cook and not an innovator so I am not surprised I usually end up in the top but don't win with such strong innovative competition as we have here with people like MypinchofItaly , Hemulen , Morning Glory , Mountain Cat , and The Late Night Gourmet 😊 I am just a plain line cook who's good at producing classics but won't be making it to chef level any time soon.

PS: if I didn't mention you, it was just because my list got too long! :okay:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom