Plans for today (2024)

We've got one of my wife's cousins coming over in half an hour. Haven't seen her since 2008, when we went to visit her in Scuol, Switzerland.
Sooooo... my nice quiet Sunday morning was spent making Capressa on a stick, Mediterranean puff pastry pinwheels, Artichoke and bacon montaditos and pulling a jar of aubergine /eggplant antipasto from the fridge.
No problem with the booze, however; Friday's guests brought 2 bottles of Scotch, 4 bottles wine and 2 bottles of Prosecco.
Any teetotallers who arrive today will have to change their habits. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We've got one of my wife's cousins coming over in half an hour. Haven't seen her since 2008, when we went to visit her in Scuol, Switzerland.
Sooooo... my nice quiet Sunday morning was spent making Capressa on a stick, Mediterranean puff pastry pinwheels, Artichoke and bacon montaditos and pulling a jar of aubergine /eggplant antipasto from the fridge.
No problem with the booze, however; Friday's guests brought 2 bottles of Scotch, 4 bottles wine and 2 bottles of Prosecco.
Any teetotallers who arrive today will have to change their habits. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
They haven't invented dry March and really there's no reason to, is there? Although I suppose some Catholics are still dry until Easter? The Catholics I know only gave up meat on Friday's but they are happy to chow down on lobster or some other awesome kinds of seafood. Hardly seems like a sacrifice to me, LOL.

The Catholics I know only gave up meat on Friday's but they are happy to chow down on lobster or some other awesome kinds of seafood. Hardly seems like a sacrifice to me, LOL.

Yeah, the ex-SIL was only Catholic during Lent because it gave him an excuse to blow their food budget on shrimp, crawfish, and crab every Friday since he couldn't eat meat.

IMG_7839.jpeg
IMG_7840.jpeg
IMG_7841.jpeg

Back in about three hours.

Back
Top Bottom