The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Alliums

Recipe - Baked Leeks Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta

Currently there seem to be 42 entries :hyper:

I'm drowning in them and not catching up as I'm busy here due to other stuff. So if I haven't yet commented on your recipe its simply because I haven't yet looked at it (other than the photo). Be assured I will. Just under 5 days to go...
I don't know how you are going to be able to make a decision, so much allium (ally yum, LOL) goodness going on here!

Currently there seem to be 42 entries :hyper:

I'm drowning in them and not catching up as I'm busy here due to other stuff. So if I haven't yet commented on your recipe its simply because I haven't yet looked at it (other than the photo). Be assured I will. Just under 5 days to go...
Whenever I enter a recipe challenge, I want to win, but I dread winning at the same time. :laugh:

Last edited:
48 entries and two days to go. Fantastic work everyone! I'm slowly catching up - only another 25 or so to read and comment on.

I remembered - and subsequently checked - that I had posted a recipe regardin garlic in 2019. I was wondering if it was allowed to be reposted for this challenge, since 2 years (or almost) have passed, or not...

I remembered - and subsequently checked - that I had posted a recipe regardin garlic in 2019. I was wondering if it was allowed to be reposted for this challenge, since 2 years (or almost) have passed, or not...

The rules are that only recipes not posted here before can be entered. One of the main reasons for the rule is to encourage new recipes to be posted on the forum.

Rule number 1:
  • You must post up the recipe here on CookingBites during the time frame of the competition

Back
Top Bottom