The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of great bean dishes, so far. Keep it up! I'd still like to see some more diversity, like from the Caribbean, Cuba, South America, Cajun. Beans are a staple food all over the world. Even Scandinavians have their own bean dishes.

CD

Flageolet Vert & Radicchio ‘Bel Fiori’ Salad with Vegan Aioli

C923659F-11BC-4BFF-A1C1-A865CE9F3D79.jpeg

Kimchili - Do I like kimchi? You know I do. Do Iike chili? Well, of course. Do I like bad puns? Obviously. Do I like to answer my own questions? No comment.

To be totally honest, I was thinking about making a chili with beans. Then, I saw some kimchi that I just made, and an idea it was born. I’m a little surprised at how well it turned out, and how much it looks very much like a traditional chili. But, under the hood, this is something quite different. I still think it’s a chili, but with heavy Korean influences.

Last edited:
View attachment 38114

Kimchili - Do I like kimchi? You know I do. Do Iike chili? Well, of course. Do I like bad puns? Obviously. Do I like to answer my own questions? No comment.

To be totally honest, I was thinking about making a chili with beans. Then, I saw some kimchi that I just made, and an idea it was born. I’m a little surprised at how well it turned out, and how much it looks very much like a traditional chili. But, under the hood, this is something quite different. I still think it’s a chili, but with heavy Korean influences.

A brilliant idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom