The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: dark chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilli chocolate and orange kulfi....

Recipe & Video - Chilli Chocolate and Orange Kulfi

Coming soon to a dark chocolate recipe challenge near you ... home made chocolate banana kolaches, direct from the knucklehead who doesn't have any claim to fame when it comes to baking.

Stay tuned to this recipe challenge for the final details.

Last edited:
I have one chocolate adobo chicken enchilada and some refried beans left over, as well as blue corn tortilla chips. After I eat one of the five left over chocolate banana kolaches for breakfast this morning, I'll still have four of those left over as well.

Ahhh, leftovers.

But I will be pressing on with two new dark chocolate recipes, one of them, a nifty rice side dish and the other, a very unusual meat entree'. I will be combining the two recipes into one meal. I'll be tossing in some cheesey garlic bread, as well.

The left overs will stretch for a day.

I hope that it clicked with some of you that the chocolate rum butter sauce could have just as easily been applied to chicken, pork, beef or even sausages, instead of alligator. :okay::chef:

I'm going to try my hand at baking again, for the next dark chocolate recipe challenge, moving from Czechoslovakia to Hungary for my next recipe's themed baking entry. It means another mess of sticky dough in the kitchen, but what the hey, that's the way it goes.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom