The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Ok I didn't realize that. I will set the deadline for March 1st at 12 noon (ET) The ingredient that I am going to choose is any type of peppers.

Pepper.png

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. Hope I did this right!

Ok I didn't realize that. I will set the deadline for March 1st at 12 noon (ET) The ingredient that I am going to choose is any type of peppers.

Pepper.png

Brilliant!

Pepper.png

I'm assuming this includes chillies? :D

Pepper.png

Ok, so I will set the deadline as 1st March at 5pm (UK time, we are a UK based website) and the chosen ingredient as any kind of pepper, so bell peppers and chilli peppers. Let me know if that is not correct and I will edit the featured thread.

Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Ground Beef

spicy-stuffed-bell-pepper.png

Tomato and Pepper Salad

tm1d13_green_pepper_tomato_salad_lg.jpg
@Caribbean girl you need to include a link to the recipe as well. So for the first one something like this is needed: https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/stuffed-sweet-peppers-with-ground-beef.6822/

Also you need to add in the tag to your recipe so that it is easier to find for the judge during the duration of the competition. Instructions are on the very first page of this thread. I have done your first one for you, I'll leave the rest to you. To see what I mean, click on the 'cookingbites recipe challenge' tag at the top of this page, just under the title. You will see all the entries for this competition so far.

Back
Top Bottom