The CookingBites recipe challenge: nuts or seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recipe - Sweet Pine Nut Spread

Nice. Now, you have to post a recipe (Sweets and Desserts forum), link it to this post and tag it "cookingbites recipe challenge. " The mods will help you through your first entry, as it can be a little complicated your first time.

CD
Say what? I'll give it a whirl, mahalo dawg!

Has anyone ever cooked with Candlenut aka Kukui Nut?
In Hawaii we use it our Poke.
It's not really a recipe for Poke, it's more of a technique, IMHO anyways.
The Nut is ground and used as a flavoring, just a little though, it could mess up your digestive system 😜
The last time that we were in Hawaii, I brought back a pound of it and stashed it in the deep freeze.

Has anyone ever cooked with Candlenut aka Kukui Nut?
In Hawaii we use it our Poke.
It's not really a recipe for Poke, it's more of a technique, IMHO anyways.
The Nut is ground and used as a flavoring, just a little though, it could mess up your digestive system 😜
The last time that we were in Hawaii, I brought back a pound of it and stashed it in the deep freeze.

That's a new one to me.
I need to giggle it.

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I suppose to do this too?

Recipe - K~Girl's Turtle Cheesecake

Attach the recipe that is tagged with the challenge?

Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.

Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.

Its OK now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom