The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Olives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Salads with Olives

Please note that the Recipe Challenge is technically closed as I write. The deadline is 12 midday UK time (GMT +1). However, the countdown clock displays each member’s local time (this cannot be altered!). Apologies for any confusion. Any late entries can be accepted at the discretion of the judge, CraigC.

To date there are 18 entries (one entry includes 2 recipes). All recipes can be easily displayed by clicking the cookingbites recipe challenge tag.

Last edited:
Please note that the Recipe Challenge is technically closed as I write. The deadline is 12 midday UK time (GMT +1). However, the countdown clock displays each member’s local time (this cannot be altered!). Apologies for any confusion. Any late entries can be accepted at the discretion of the judge, CraigC.

To date there are 18 entries (one entry includes 2 recipes). All recipes can be easily displayed by clicking the cookingbites recipe challenge tag.

Oops okay. I've been watching the clock as it shows up here.

Oops okay. I've been watching the clock as it shows up here.

Yeah - I know. Trouble is we either use the clock as it stands or get rid of it. On balance I think its best to leave it. I should have warned people earlier. However, CraigC hasn't yet judged the challenge so I expect it will be OK.

Your frittata looks so colourful and zingy. :okay:

I'm really late, but Craig won't pick me anyway, but I did want to enter this. I had to wait for him to make his fajitas, which he is doing today, because this is what's going with them.

Mexican potato salad with Sicilian or Castelvetrano olives.
View attachment 39864

Those olives are a gorgeous colour.

I'm really late, but Craig won't pick me anyway, but I did want to enter this. I had to wait for him to make his fajitas, which he is doing today,
So, he made you late, huh? I think he should allow it. Mention that to him while you're enjoying those frittatas. :cook:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom