The CookingBites recipe challenge: tomatoes

Spicy braised tofu & tomato

I've got to do the build, but I've got something this month, lol.
Looks like we have until noon Friday UK time (I think that's 6 or 7 a.m. EST US time) to have it submitted. I don't know why I can't seem to find the motivation to write up my recipes. I might get just the one submitted, I dunno. Sigh.

Looks like we have until noon Friday UK time (I think that's 6 or 7 a.m. EST US time) to have it submitted. I don't know why I can't seem to find the motivation to write up my recipes. I might get just the one submitted, I dunno. Sigh.

I had the same problem with my one entry for this challenge. I finally "just did it," as Nike would say.

CD

I had the same problem with my one entry for this challenge. I finally "just did it," as Nike would say.

CD
Yeah, I am working on it now. You know me, I had to write up the other 3 recipes first that I used to make the final recipe...should be posted within the hour. I am going to need a drink after this!

Yeah, I am working on it now. You know me, I had to write up the other 3 recipes first that I used to make the final recipe...should be posted within the hour. I am going to need a drink after this!

I always preferred a drink before having to do something tedious.

CD

I always preferred a drink before having to do something tedious.

CD
It was a bit early for me to start drinking and I had 3 recipes to write up and attach photos to first. I am getting ready to pour one in just a few minutes before finishing the write up. You know it's not easy when you make up recipes instead of posting someone else's. I know you know!

Oh my gosh! 3 days left and I haven't even started my last 2 recipes.

My last two intended recipes are not going to make it into the challenge. I will do them later on. My motivation for big cooking projects is at a low ebb at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom