The Left Over Thread

Give the money to one of your kids, have them buy it and give it to you as a “gift.”

Problem solved. :okay:
I get the feeling the "commandant" also handles the in and out flow of money in that house. She probably scrutinizes every penny spent!

Dont get me wrong, I do have say in things, but it kinda helps if I agree. Mind games. Happy wife.....

Russ
I am sure when you put your foot down and are insistent you can get your way. Choosing your battles and the air fryer isn't something you absolutely need (not like the herb garden she decided wasn't as important as shrubs).

BUT seafood you probably lose all the time!

I am sure when you put your foot down and are insistent you can get your way. Choosing your battles and the air fryer isn't something you absolutely need (not like the herb garden she decided wasn't as important as shrubs).

BUT seafood you probably lose all the time!
Seafood never going to change. Lol.
Herbs also as we have enough dried for 10 years. :)

Russ

…and air fryers! :laugh:
I have to say, I had a Power XL airfryer before that did nothing else but airfry. It was one of those round, weird shapes that took up a ton of counter space (I also had a toaster oven on the counter). Getting my Emeril airfryer that does so many different things was a big game changer. Also, my old Power XL burned out after 2 years. Undoubtely that Ninja thing is a much better quality appliance than the Power XL was, but my Emeril does so much more I found it worth the extra $$$.

Seafood never going to change. Lol.
Herbs also as we have enough dried for 10 years. :)

Russ
I get it, but nothing like freshy fresh herbs! I've got dried in my cabinet too, but for some things, fresh is just so much better!

Sorry for going off topic there, buds.

I have been repurposing leftovers into breakfast hash lately. Works out quite well.

Back
Top Bottom