½ oz. Cream Cheese, softened
½ Tbsp. Tomato Paste
¼ C. Light Cream
½ lb. Raw Shrimp, shelled & deveined
¼ C. frozen Spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
Salt & Pepper to taste

Instructions:

In a medium sized sauce pan, melt the Butter over medium-low heat and add in the Garlic, Marjoram, Basil and Oregano. Sauté until the Garlic is fragrant, less than 30 seconds.
Turn up the heat to medium and add in the Wine. Allow to reduce slightly while stirring.
Add the Cream Cheese and Tomato paste and stir to melt and combine into the sauce.
Stir in the Cream; add the Shrimp and Spinach. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the Shrimp just turn pink and the sauce thickens.
Stir in the Parmesan and adjust the seasoning to taste.

IMG_0942.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks that give me an idea for dinner sometime this week.
I thought that the sauce was very rich, I was thinking of maybe adding some broth to the sauce on the next go around.
I like to dunk my bread in sauce with American-Italian dishes instead of having it always with pasta.

Tuscan Butter Shrimp
2 servings

Ingredients:

1 ½ Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
½ Tbsp Garlic, minced
½ tsp. each dried Marjoram, Basil, Oregano
2 Tbsp. Dry White Wine
½ oz. Cream Cheese, softened
½ Tbsp. Tomato Paste
¼ C. Light Cream
½ lb. Raw Shrimp, shelled & deveined
¼ C. frozen Spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
Salt & Pepper to taste

Instructions:

In a medium sized sauce pan, melt the Butter over medium-low heat and add in the Garlic, Marjoram, Basil and Oregano. Sauté until the Garlic is fragrant, less than 30 seconds.
Turn up the heat to medium and add in the Wine. Allow to reduce slightly while stirring.
Add the Cream Cheese and Tomato paste and stir to melt and combine into the sauce.
Stir in the Cream; add the Shrimp and Spinach. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the Shrimp just turn pink and the sauce thickens.
Stir in the Parmesan and adjust the seasoning to taste.

View attachment 76995
Looks fantastic!

I'm about to prepare a tomato-based seafood dish with pasta shortly, I might have time to write it up sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom