What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

Ordered THIS roaster for the kitchen in addition to ordering one for my brother!! :whistling:
Roaster..jpg

Last edited:
The other one is old, some of the burners are sticking up & a couple of them don't work, or work sporadically. A new one is badly needed! It was there since the house was bought back in '55!! :eek: :yuck:

Last edited:
I need a new cheese grater and zester. All of my graters have cracked. I loved the collapsible one that DD gifted me one year. However, grating a piece of hard parmesan cracked it. Any suggestions? I have a grater and feel it's too long. All I need is one half the size/length.

I need a new cheese grater and zester. All of my graters have cracked. I loved the collapsible one that DD gifted me one year. However, grating a piece of hard parmesan cracked it. Any suggestions? I have a grater and feel it's too long. All I need is one half the size/length.
Oxo Folding Grater..jpg

Try this folding one by Oxo. I have one. It works great!!! :whistling:

oxo Orange Grater..jpg

I also have THIS one in Orange. Larger holes mean bigger shreds. Also has plastic cover to keep your hands safe!! :whistling:

I also have THIS one in Orange. Larger holes mean bigger shreds. Also has plastic cover to keep your hands safe!! :whistling:

I haven't been able to use a grater in the last 15 or so years without taking skin from my knuckles. If I need anything grated now, either my wife has to do it or it goes into the chopper.

I use a microplane for grating parm. It can handle the hardness of that cheese. It is also good for garlic. For softer cheeses and vegies, I just use a fairly cheap grater.

CD

It's not considered as a kitchen item in the first place, but I'm thinking about buying a proper pair of smart glasses. They can help with organizing the kitchen. Wireless smart glasses with the features I'm looking for are quite expensive at the moment though

Back
Top Bottom