What’s the next kitchen item you plan to buy?

After years of wanting one, I finally got a pudding basin:

000A0995-D5DE-47A1-A951-F43B01ED3D58.jpeg

No more store-bought Christmas puddings for this cat! Meow!

I also saw this and had to have it (for some reason, I think Windigo will agree with me, or at least understand why I squealed like a schoolgirl when I saw it):

7FE08CCC-DFB0-4387-84BD-01045E37AEF9.jpeg

It’s a little hard to see, but the bottom is open and there’s a tea light in there. The top half holds chocolate fondue, for your own little personal fondue experience.

I can only assume the second fork is a spare, because this is obviously just for one…me!

I also saw this and had to have it (for some reason, I think Windigo will agree with me, or at least understand why I squealed like a schoolgirl when I saw it):

View attachment 97821
It’s a little hard to see, but the bottom is open and there’s a tea light in there. The top half holds chocolate fondue, for your own little personal fondue experience.

I can only assume the second fork is a spare, because this is obviously just for one…me!
Yeah it's beautiful 😍

Finally got the missing part to my new toy
IMG_2778.JPG

She's a looker all right!
Geez, compared to the old gal ...
Phillips Air Fryer 1 (2).JPG

Even DH noticed the sleeker design, "this new one looks much more modern and up to date".
We'll see how well the new gal preforms - so far so good.

Last edited:
I got an all stainless steel, 6 inch diameter spider because our old one from the Asian market has disappeared and I'm tired of using slotted spoons to try to pick up shaped pasta or gnocchi or whatever out of hot liquid.

Back
Top Bottom