What did you cook/eat today (April 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to try to melt blue with other cheese as parmesan, and seasoning pasta or rice..it will be an experiment
Because blue stilton is such a strong cheese, it goes well with something like cream or mascarpone to make it less intense e.g. for a pasta dish maybe....with sun dried tomatoes and olives might be good.

Because blue stilton is such a strong cheese, it goes well with something like cream or mascarpone to make it less intense e.g. for a pasta dish maybe....with sun dried tomatoes and olives might be good.

You're right, but I think mascarpone is too heavy and I usually don't use it..maybe also with parmesan could't be a great combination.
I would try with a little bit of ricotta cheese...What do you think?

I've found and bought blu stilton cheese in a supermarket....I'll try to used it today....after a bite :)
Any suggestion please?
View attachment 6681
I didn't recognise it, google says it's a brand of the Long Clawson dairy just for export, so a very good one. We live in Stilton making country so it's our local cheese along with Melton Mowbrey pork pies.

A good Stilton can not be beaten and works well with a sweet pickle.

Coq au Vin for The CookingBites Cookalong :

IMGP1897.jpg

We hit a buffet. We had a buy one get one free coupon so our total bill was $12.11.
He had shrimp and chicken. I had two types of steak and chicken.

What kind of buffet was it, @Cinisajoy ?
A bit of everything. A bit of Mexican, a bit of Chinese, a bit of pizza, some seafood, a decent salad bar and right now all kinds of meats. They also have at least 3 types of potatoes, some other veggies, rolls and more desserts than I can count.
Google Golden Corral.

Well there are no crabs or lobster. Mostly fish (of unknown type) & fried shrimp.

Great clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom