What did you cook/eat today (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puff pastry, again.

I made a sort of potatoes savory tart and I created a mini crust stuffed with smoked Scamorza cheese.

It wasnt todays meal but saturdays as I was out to celebrate our 1 year anniversary this weekend with my husband.

Definitely the best meal I had all year! 😍 I like rustic well prepared food. We went to one of the best Belgian restaurants our country has on offer.

I was given advice by a beer sommelier, who showed me that I actually love beer, if it's been aging on wood. That was a new experience for me and opens up a world of new drinks! Here is a pic of my lovely beer:

It was accompanied by a nice vegetable soup.

Then I had by far the best main course I ate all year, a stew of rabbit and prunes I simply devoured. It was divine!
My husband said his mussles were great too.

I ended the meal with Belgian chocolate mousse, which again was really good. I was amazed by the quality of everything we ate. It was a great day.

Tomorrow I will share sunday's delights.

It wasnt todays meal but saturdays as I was out to celebrate our 1 year anniversary this weekend with my husband.

Definitely the best meal I had all year! 😍 I like rustic well prepared food. We went to one of the best Belgian restaurants our country has on offer.

I was given advice by a beer sommelier, who showed me that I actually love beer, if it's been aging on wood. That was a new experience for me and opens up a world of new drinks! Here is a pic of my lovely beer:
View attachment 34893
It was accompanied by a nice vegetable soup.

Then I had by far the best main course I ate all year, a stew of rabbit and prunes I simply devoured. It was divine!
My husband said his mussles were great too.
View attachment 34895
I ended the meal with Belgian chocolate mousse, which again was really good. I was amazed by the quality of everything we ate. It was a great day.
View attachment 34896

Tomorrow I will share sunday's delights.

Great celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom