What did you cook/eat today (October 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef n kidley for me!!

My wife is picking up some kidley today (pig's). I decided it could be included whichever I decide to cook.

I'll dissect and freeze it later.

The surprise was our favorite Italian restaurant 😄 it meant I had pizza again, but it's my favorite food so fine! And it's the best pizza we can get anywhere near us, from a woodfire oven. You can see the cooks baking pizza's in it when you're dining. My husband had spaghetti marinara (with mixed fish) and we both had a dame blanche for dessert (they make their own icecream! ) it was lush 😍
And afterward he run me a bath with lit candles around it. I have the best husband out there.

My wife is picking up some kidley today (pig's). I decided it could be included whichever I decide to cook.

I'll dissect and freeze it later.

The kidleys......

Not bad really. I reckon that I probably had almost 70% left after trimming.

The surprise was our favorite Italian restaurant 😄 it meant I had pizza again, but it's my favorite food so fine! And it's the best pizza we can get anywhere near us, from a woodfire oven. You can see the cooks baking pizza's in it when you're dining. My husband had spaghetti marinara (with mixed fish) and we both had a dame blanche for dessert (they make their own icecream! ) it was lush 😍
And afterward he run me a bath with lit candles around it. I have the best husband out there.

View attachment 33097

View attachment 33098

View attachment 33099

It all looks great. You are lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom